Friday, July 3, 2009

Crippled thing

I have felt pretty crippled lately. Can you believe that it's already July and my SC joint is still bothering me? I did something to aggravate it lately, but can't figure out what it was. Regardless, I have been feeling more limited in my motion than I was back in March when the injury initially happened. Somehow the pain can now be felt when I move my uninjured arm, too. Does anybody feel sorry for me???????????????? JK, but even moving my head feels risky.

Today was an EXCITING day. I slept 12 much-needed hours. I ended up bailing on last night's Braves game so I could get some sleep. I was clearly in need. I went up to the pool and read for a bit. Then, I headed back from the pool to meet the plumber. Oh, the joys of homeownership. There were some water stains on the downstairs ceiling that have only appeared since I bought the place, so I was concerned. I've had some overdramatic dreams about the ceiling falling down, so I figured maybe it was about time to call.

The plumbers thought that there was nothing to be worried about. It didn't seem like the stains were caused by anything that was currently happening, so we attributed it to a flooding of my bathroom that happened back in January. The toilet went nuts one morning and starting shooting water everywhere, so hopefully the water stains are just from that incident and there isn't a huge problem brewing in the pipes... They cleaned out the drain in my bathtub and there were some plastic parts and random shenanigans in there. I look forward to showering in the morning without wading through the tub. The simple things...

Anyways, the Braves just won their fifth game in a row. WHAT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment