Thursday, July 30, 2009

Burnout

Hi. My name is Drew and I am experiencing burnout.

This week has flown by, yet lasted forever at the same time. Does that even make sense? I don't know, but I'm sure there's some lunatic out there who is reading this and understands. I have jumped from one thing to another all week and can't wait to sit at home and take it easy this weekend. Now we'll just see if I do that because I have a feeling I might go back on my word. werd. drew.

The highlight of my day was that I had Ben and Jerry's at work. I got chocolate chip cookie dough with Reese's Pieces and chocolate syrup. Deeeeelicious! I had a Moe's burrito for lunch and nachos/spinach dip for dinner. I am eating so much lately and exercising almost none. I can't wait to have a non-hurting rib so I can workout more.

I'm trying to think back to whether or not anything exceptionally amusing happened this week. Apparently the answer is no. I have really been chasing my own tail all week.

I can't believe it's already August...almost. I don't even know where the summer went. Geez, I am so absent-minded right now because I'm just exhausted to the max.

On that note, I am going to go check on my laundry and reflect on the fact that there was absolutely no reason to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment