Friday, July 24, 2009

I <3 the WEEKENDS!

Well, it's Friday. I have had an incredibly productive day....not. I went to sleep last night at around 11:00 p.m. and didn't get out of bed until 10:30 a.m. I'm proud of myself. I used to be envious of people that could sleep so late, but it looks like I've become one of them. I don't know that I could do it regularly, but I can at least do it when I'm so sleep-deprived that I'm slurring my speech and getting dizzy.

I headed to Smoothie King late morning and got a smoothie because it seemed like the appopriate thing to do. Then, I stopped into Marshalls to see if they had anything to complete my golfer outfit for tomorrow's bachelorette party. Well, the Marshalls gods took care of me today. I walked over to the little girls' section thinking there might be something ugly and golferesque and BOY, was I right. I got these hideous yellow Ralph Lauren shorts that have pleats on the front. To seal the deal, there is a navy and white belt attached to them and it has a polo horse on it. I was truly embarassed to buy them, but I know I'll get a hole-in-one with these. HAHAHAHA!

I haven't done much of anything else all day. I did go to the pool for a while, then came home and took a two-hour nap (pathetic). I am about to go out to dinner and gorge myself shortly. I am totally looking forward to that. Perhaps I will wear the new brown dress I got at Marshalls today. I never pay full price there.

This weekend ought to be ridonkulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment