Friday, July 17, 2009

Saddle up

It's FRiDaY. Woohooo! This is the first Friday that I've had to work since June 19. It's okay - I have next Friday off.

I am going to the Braves/Mets game tonight - GOOOOOOO BRAVES! They are also doing a ceremony to retire Greg Maddux's number, so that should be neat. Tomorrow night I'm going out in the Highlands with some peoples. It's gonna be a good time! Other than those two plans, I hope to relax some this weekend. I live for the weekends!

I have been thinking a lot lately about food. I have no idea why. Right now I am thinking about a steak quesadilla. I could totally hit up some Monterrey's restaurante mexicana around lunchtime. I may just eat something lame I have in the freezer at work, though. I don't know how/why I deem this important enough to be debating at such a time in the morning, but I am. I live for lunch!

So, let's see. I spent the last two nights at the theatre. Not sleeping there, obviously, but practicing on Wednesday and watching the show last night. It was enjoyable! I hadn't been to a show in quite some time, so it was fun to see a performance again.

Well, I guess it's about time to start devising my lunch plans. Yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment