Monday, July 6, 2009

Manic Monday

Well, today I went to physical therapy for my SC joint. Although I have said for the last four months that I injured my SC joint, it appears that I might be wrong. The physical therapist thinks that I displaced my first rib instead, which also connects to the sternum. Regardless, he tried to pop it back in and was not successful. I will say that it was somewhat terrifying for a Monday morning, but oh well. I go back Thursday and will do more 'exercises' and we will try again.

I had fun at the lake on the 4th of July. I wish I had gone to physical therapy before the 4th so the guy could have told me to do whatever I wanted. He said that I could do anything I wanted as long as it didn't hurt. I bet being dragged behind the boat wouldn't have hurt....because I was drinking beers. So maybe it's good that I didn't go, but he said I'm not going to make it worse; it just flares up when I aggravate it.

I just ate lunch and my stomach is growling. Maybe I should go get something fun after I finish up filling in at the switchboard. I could really eat some nachos right now. I could also eat onion rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment