Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's tee time

It has been a buuuuuuuuuuuuusy weekend.

Yesterday I went to visit my uncle in the hospital. He had quadruple bypass surgery on Wednesday after getting hospitalized on Monday. He is doing well. He was telling me how he would let me borrow a golf club, but he was seriously worried for me to have any kind of weapon like that in my hand last night. I don't blame him, as he has seen me in all forms and fashions.

Wow... Last night was incredible. The bachelorette party was hilarious - the most fun I've had in who knows how long. We looked absolutely absurd and our actions were in line with our costumes. We carried around this foam golf club that got transformed into a guitar, a stick pony, etc. I truly can't think of many times that I've ever been as crazy as I was last night. Gosh, we were a sight! Having on someone else's golf glove really made me feel like a superhero. I think we could all agree on one thing, though, and that was that I attract the creepiest people.

Tomorrow is the start of the first five-day work week I will have had since the week of June 15, I believe. And the three weeks before that were one two-day week and two four-day weeks. Now I am really wondering how I'm going to hold up! Only one month of Summer Fridays left.... AHHH!

I am about to go eat Mexican food and see a movie. I haven't been to the movies since last December, I think. I hope I can stay awake; movie theaters tend to put me to sleep!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment