Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yo, Drizzle

So, tonight when I went to meet MV at Starbucks, I got a Caramel Apple Spice drink. I told the guy I didn't want any whipped cream. Then, I was sitting there waiting and he said, "Do you want any caramel drizzle?" I thought it was hilarious because there was once a time when the word 'drizzle' was interchangeable with my name. I used to be 'Drizzle' to so many people that I would turn my head when the meteorologist said there was a chance of drizzle. I'd be like, "WHAT UP, WEATHER MIZZLE!" It was really hard to keep my mouth shut and not make a joke to Mr. Starbizzle, but he wouldn't have understood.

Also, it's been rainy all stinkin' day, so the title is a play on words. You're welcome.

I am as tired as can be. Tomorrow is going to be such a long day, too, beginning with a meeting at 7:00 a.m. I think I've officially made celebrity status because a driver will be taking me to my ENT appointment tomorrow. Basically, my presence at this meeting is so in-demand that I am being chauffeured to and from the doctor after the meeting. Isn't that awesome? Anyway, I'm excited because it's my first meeting as a member of the Program Steering Committee for the newly-formed CF Center of Excellence in Atlanta. I'm going to be in a room with all doctors and researchers. I love furthering CF research.

I had Willy's today and oh. my. heavens. Unbelievable. I also felt like a celebrity when I went in there. The workers were talking about my new hair, and the girl at the register (who I thought was mute) was like, "Where are your glasses?" I about dropped my nachos because I was startled, but I told her they were on my desk.

Well, I think that's about all the narcissism I can handle for the day, so I'll go to sleep and dream of myself. :-) GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD VIBES!

No comments:

Post a Comment