Sunday, November 28, 2010

Raise your glass

I've become so delinquent on this blog-posting business. Oh well. I'm enjoying myself!

I had a good Thanksgiving. We usually go to my uncle's farm, but that didn't happen this year. I ended up doing a Thanksgiving dinner with my friend (LW) at her husband's parents' place on Thursday night. Even though I missed my family, I had a really great time. It was very low-key and we just pretty much sat around and enjoyed each others' company. The food was delicious, too! I'm thankful for everyone who offered to host me. :-)

After the dinner, I ended up heading to my parents' house as a surprise. I was already out in their direction, so I figured I would show up and spend the night. I spent all day Friday hanging out until I had to head to the theatre to work lights. Then I headed back to my parents' house Friday night and did Thanksgiving: The Sequel with my dad's side of the family on Saturday. Then, I headed to the theatre again to do suggestions for last night's show. Are you getting exhausted reading this? I feel worn out just typing it.

Today I went to my brother's place and watched the Falcons beat the Packers. It was fun!

I'm about to go to sleep. It's really early, but I've had a busy weekend. I've got a big day tomorrow!

It's gonna be a great week, world!

1 comment: