Monday, November 29, 2010

Drinkin' the Kool-Aid

Yo! Yo! Yo! Those exclamations actually represent tiredness, contrary to popular belief.

Has anybody ever played Purble Place? It's a Microsoft game, I believe, and it has a fun memory, card-matching option. When I first discovered it years ago, I used to play it obsessively. I've calmed down over the years, but I'm on another kick right now. It's getting to be problematic.

Bless me. I just sneezed for the sixth-ish time today.

Well, I am WORN OUT! I got up at about 5:00 a.m. and was at work by 7:00 a.m. On the way into the office, I got an EGGNOG LATTE! I had it for the first time on Friday night and couldn't decide what I thought of it. So, I got it again today and I still haven't come to a conclusion. I feel like getting it again tomorrow, though, so that's got to be a good sign, right?

Today some colleagues and I went out to eat at Top Spice. I like saying 'colleagues' because I feel like it makes me sound prestigious. I never said it at my previous workplaces, but I enjoy saying it now because it's funny to me.

I didn't work out today, but I did wear some suede boots. Those two thoughts shouldn't be joined in one sentence because they're completely separate, but I like to illustrate the way my mind works. Now (to the other end of the fashion spectrum), though, I'm wearing a tie-dyed sweatshirt I got at the Piggly Wiggly in Port St. Joe, Florida.

If anyone has any publishing connections, feel free to let me take advantage of you. I mean that with all of my heart.

Can you even believe that tomorrow is the last day of November? Me either. It's pretty absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment