Sunday, December 5, 2010

I rememba. In Decemba.

The Falcons make me proud! We (yes, I am on the team) just improved our record to 10-2. AWESOME! I still have on my Falcons hoodie.

Well, I'm probably about to go to sleep and it's just after 8:00 p.m. I stayed up pretty late last night AND the cold weather makes me want to sleep. I just saw that the morning wind chill is supposed to be in the teens tomorrow. That's absolutely absurd if you ask me...

The ENT said my nose looked pretty bad, so that's just wonderful. He put me on a steroid for six weeks, so hopefully that helps with the inflammation. The noseroid goes straight into my nostril. CRAZY!

I had a fun weekend! I took it easy on Friday night because I was just so exhausted from the week's shenanigans. Saturday I tried a new drink at Starbucks - the Gingerbread Latte - recommended by AM. It was awesome! Then I headed down to the theatre to work the box office at the kids' show.

After the show, MJ and I tried to go to the SEC football championship game at the Georgia Dome. There were absolutely no tickets when we arrived there, so we went and watched it at a bar instead. Then we went to a wine party. I had a good time and stayed up LATE.

Today I've been good for nothing. I really only accomplished two things: 1) I did a load of laundry, and 2) I fixed shells and cheese. I also took two naps if those fall into the 'accomplishments' category.

Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment