Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blinded by the light

Man! I can't believe it's Saturday night. This week has just flown by...

Well, I performed some improv comedy on Thursday night! It was one of the most unusual shows I've ever been in, particularly because of the ending. One of the [former] apprentices just got promoted to mainstage (MK!), so it was his last show. As bittersweet as it was, I had fun! I played Sounds Like a Song/Rap, Emo Principal's Office, Musical Styles, ABC Buzzer Beatnik Poetry, and Helping Hands Oscar. For HHO, we were supposed to be eating in a restaurant, so we also had a server (who couldn't use his arms, either). By the end of the scene, I'd eaten cheese, a cracker, and cold ravioli, as well as took a swig of expired Italian dressing. However, I'd say the more memorable part was that MK ended up being coerced into eating the cold ravioli I'd already chewed and spit out. GROSS, but hilarious!

What else? I'm really pleased with where I stand book-wise, so that feels really rewarding.

Today I went to the Georgia Tech football game and they won! It was the first time I'd ever been to Bobby Dodd stadium, so that was cool.

Tonight I'm taking it easy. I'm hoping to get some work done, but I'm also feeling particularly drained from sitting in the sun all day. Speaking of sun, my headache has been very cooperative lately. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment