Monday, November 1, 2010

Yaaaawn

Man, I set these goals to go to sleep early, and then I find myself up late yet again. Sigh. I guess that's the way life works when you don't have structure to your days.

I slept in until about 12:30 p.m. when I got a knock on the door from one of my neighbors (DF). He and a friend invited me to Taco Mac to watch some football, so I graciously accepted the invitation. We had a really good time watching football and catching up. I like fun people! Plus I had some Fiesta Chicken Nachos.

My friend (BA) and I then met up and ended up going on a walk by the Chattahoochee. We spent a lot of time talking about life and walked about six miles. Pretty impressive, I must say! It started to get pretty chilly at the end of our walk, so we ended up heading to Cafe Intermezzo to drink something warm. Today was good because I spent quality time with quality people. I enjoyed it! Can't get enough of that junk!

I have a goal to get up before noon tomorrow. I know that sounds somewhat pitiful since most people's days are halfway over by noon, but hey - I'm living a different lifestyle right now.

This week is gonna be a good one. I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment