Tuesday, November 16, 2010

That's all they really waaaaaaaant

It's Tuuuuueeeeeesday.

Well, I had my eye doctor appointment yesterday and it went pretty well. My prescription was unchanged from last year, so that's good news, even though it doesn't answer any headache questions. I did get scheduled for a visual field exam test and a follow-up appointment with the eye doctor, so we'll see if that provides any answers what-so-ever. Yesterday was really rough headache-wise, so I pretty much had to sleep for the entire afternoon.

I met up with a friend (AP) for dinner yesterday, too. We used to work together at Wolf Camera, so it was fun to catch up.

Today was surprisingly good, though! I got up and noticed my head wasn't hurting, so I went to the gym. I did about 30 minutes on the elliptical, and my head didn't bother me at all. AWESOME! The rest of the day was pretty much pain-free, so I'm knocking on wood here... I did get unusually tired today, so I did some napping.

Anything else? I met MV and her son for lunch at Chick-fil-A, so that was fun. He is almost a year old and is absolutely precious. I'm usually not a baby person, but he makes it easy to make an exception.

I've got kind of a long day tomorrow, so I better get a good night's sleep to make it through the day. I can't wait to sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment