Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Candy caaaaaane

Where has the week gone? That was rhetorical.

Monday I went to the neurologist and basically learned that I need to stop taking headache medicine. I haven't taken it very frequently, but apparently it can perpetuate migraines by causing rebound headaches. Who knew? After the neurologist, I had my exit appointment from the study that my kidneys didn't like. Woohooo! I promise I've had probably 30+ doctors' appointments this year.

I've had some good eats this week! I had Pure Taqueria, Ippolito's and El Azteca! I feel like I've eaten a ton, but I guess it goes hand-in-hand with this time of year. Deeee-lish! Of course I've had Starbucks about 78 times this week, too, because that's officially become a problem of mine... I'm on a vanilla latte streak right now.

I ran about 3 miles yesterday and plan on doing it again tomorrow. Booyow!

I'm thankful for...
-living comfortably
-enjoying alone time
-getting a warm shower
-public service workers

Happy Thanksgiving to all! <3 Every day's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment