Friday, October 1, 2010

I'll rat you out

First things first, yes, it's early, but I'm about to go out of town. I am a horrible packer.

Anyway, I was in the show last night and it was fun. I had EIGHT friends/family members there, so I was super-excited about that! ES was the emcee, and I played Emo School (I was a teacher), Phones (off-stage), Sounds Like A Song/Rap, Buzzer Game Show, and Oscar Musical. Since I probably won't get to be in a show until the last week in October (or maybe early November), I was glad to send it out with a bang. BANG! It was also my friend's (BA) first show, and he did awesome!

Well, a rat has been the focal point of my life for the last two days. Uggh... Shudder. When I woke up on Wednesday morning and walked down the stairs, I noticed an unwanted creature in the hallway, right near the crawlspace closet. I tried to trap him in the closet with a towel, thinking someone could help me extract him. However, he moved the towel, and the next time I saw him was when I hurdled him in the kitchen. I was literally on-edge all day, and I still don't feel comfortable sitting here. Atlanta Pest Control came yesterday and set up a few sticky traps (in addition to my real trap with peanut butter), but the critter hasn't taken the bait yet. There's one trap I haven't checked yet. I will do that right now while you wait in suspense.......NOPE. Rats!

I am excited for the weekend. It's gonna be good to get out of town and have some escaping-reality time.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment