Monday, October 18, 2010

Y'all wanna see my bruise???

How redneck is that title?! Anyway, the nurse came by to change my PICC line dressing, and look at that craziness! Perhaps if the nurses saw this, they would understand why I said I was in pain. I am honestly fascinated by this bruise... Let me take another moment of silence to reflect on it.

Today was a really great day. I got up to do my early IV, and then I went back to sleep for a few more hours. I got up and did my breathing treatments, and then my brother and Turk arrived here. We watched Major League, which I really enjoyed. About halfway through the movie, the nurse came by, so it held things up a bit. I really loved the company, and the movie was funny, too! Kevin brought me several movies, so I'll probably watch another one tomorrow.

After the boys left, I decided to go for a walk. It was way too nice to walk on the treadmill, so I walked around in my complex for a while. On my walk, my friend (JM) texted when I was right outside her condo, so we visited for a while. After my walk, my uncle came by with Coldstone (raspberry sorbet with gummy bears). Then the roomie and I hung out for a bit, so I had a great day. Plus, I think the Yankees are about to lose!

Well, I guess I'm about to sign off for the night. I'm going to write for a little while before I go to sleep. Good night, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment