Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TOMAHAWK CHIZZZOP!

I am in such a great mood today. I'm really not even sure why, but I feel awesome. I mean, physically my face is aching because my sinuses are my worst enemy. But mentally? I feel spectacular!

I just got home from Starbucks. If you need a decaffeinated option at Starbucks, I highly recommend the Spiced Apple Cider. I can't remember if that's the name of it, but it is AMAZING! I chatted with my friend (MV) and it made me think about a lot of life-related things, which often gets me energized. Woooohoooo!

Today I went to Willy's, which is par for the course on Tuesdays. I don't think I've ever used that saying, but it felt good. Anyway, my steak nachos were off the chain. I don't think they could have been any more incredible than they were. True story.

THE BRAVES ARE ONE STRIKE AWAY FROM WINNING!

Umm, last night was way enjoyable. I read some, I watched TV, I took some naps, and the night dragged on forever. I ended up falling asleep pretty early, and woke up to a pleasant extra-innings win for the Braves. Come on, boys!

THE BRAVES WON! (Right now.) While the Phillies clinched the NL East last night, the Braves are in the running for the Wild Card. I have a GOOD feeling about it! Now I just need the Cubs to beat the Padres tonight.

I'm pretty sure I'll stop talking right now. It would be the first time I've done that all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment