Monday, October 25, 2010

Dinosaurs are my favorite

I have no idea why I am up late looking at dinosaurs online. I am thinking of purchasing a dinosaur t-shirt. Can you tell that maybe I've been removed from the real world for too long?

Well, I had a productive weekend! I ran four miles last night and four again tonight. I haven't done strenuous exercise in a while, so I am definitely feeling it. The fact that I don't believe in stretching also contributes to that, but I don't mind it; it's a constant reminder that I did something worthwhile. I might need to take tomorrow off of exercising if I'm walking like this...

Today my mom came out to see me and we ran some errands. I got a new pair of skinny jeans and some boots. We also got air in my tires and washed my car! Then we went to Starbucks and I got a vanilla latte. It felt like I hadn't been in forever!

Yesterday a longtime friend (SW) came to see me and we went out to lunch. We had such a great time catching up with each other and talking about all sorts of things. It's funny how I can still have so much in common with someone I met 15(ish) years ago. I loved our visit!

I guess I better try to make myself go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment