Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gooooooooooo Jackets!

I am sitting here with my brother's dog, Turk. We are watching Georgia Tech play Virginia Tech. Gooooooooooooo Jackets! GT is winning 21-10 in the third quarter. I am happy. I think Turk is happy, too, even though he appears to be asleep.

Well, I had fun last night at the improv show. I got home around midnight and fell asleep shortly after. Believe it or not, I slept until about 11:15 a.m. That is the longest I have slept in I'm not sure how long. It felt good, and it's amazing to me that I could sleep that long without needing to get up and use the restroom or anything. I still feel like I'm either fighting a cold or allergies of some kind.

I got up and went to the fitness center, where I exercised for a while. I didn't run since my first rib has been bothering me, but I walked on an incline for 45 minutes and then did 15 minutes on the StairMaster. While I exercised, I began reading a book called Self Storage, which is pretty good and intriguing so far.

Other than that, I haven't been very productive today. Me and Turk took a few naps on the couch and went outside a few times. He is being such a good little boy. Gosh, he is so cute next to me, breathing and what not. He has a green argyle collar and it makes him look so handsome. Turk is a very attractive dog. I'm pretty sure he has a crush on me.

It has gotten cold in Hotlanta. I believe we have a freeze warning tomorrow night. It's nice because it's keeping my house so much cooler. I'm too much of a cheapskate to run the AC very much, so I love when it's a temperature that doesn't require AC or heat. I was actually kind of cool when I was sleeping last night. That hasn't happened since.... well, the winter.

I am rambling because it's time to EAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment