Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Don't dream of it, minivan

This week has flown by so far! Monday after work I grabbed some food with a few coworkers and then headed downtown to watch my improv show DVD. However, when we got down there, we were told that our DVD was having some issues and the show may or may not be on it. The bad news is that I may never get to see how awesome I was, but the good news is that we may perform again. I'm interested to find out!

Yesterday was one of those days at work where I hardly ever sat at my desk. I was in meetings for over two hours in the morning, and when I got back to my desk and back in the groove, it was time to try to eat lunch.

I say 'try to eat lunch' because something isn't right lately. My stomach has been all out-of-sorts. The doctor thinks I have a stomach bug. Woohoooo! I hope today is the day where I start feeling 100% because this has been going on since Friday/Saturday. Yesterday seemed like an improvement in that some of the dagger-like pain had subsided. Straaaange.

I can't believe it's already Wednesday, but my feeling blah has also made this a long week. No improv practice anymore, so it will be nice to be home before 10:00 p.m. on a Wednesday for what will feel like the first time ever. I'd like to get to sleep early tonight. I have been sleeping a lot so that I'll focus less on my stomach. Anyway, I know the World Series starts tonight and I wish there was a way for it to get canceled. This is one of those things I consider a lose-lose.

Well, I better finish getting ready for work and get excited about experimenting with my Pandora channels today. Oh, the joys of sitting at a desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment