Sunday, October 25, 2009

Quesoooooooooooo

Today was a pretty uneventful day, but so was the entire weekend. I have still been setting sleeping records. I wonder if I'm sleeping so much because I'm seriously tired, or if I'm tired because I've been sleeping so much. Oh, chicken vs. egg.

I got up and was supposed to meet a friend for brunch, but something came up and she had to cancel. It broke my heart a little because I wanted to see her and eat some good food. Instead, I ended up conning my sister into meeting me at El Toro for a late lunch. I had a Speedy Gonzalez, which is always a crowd favorite. I wish I was eating queso in bed right now.

I went to the fitness center today and walked 3 miles on the treadmill. Not very strenuous, I know, but better than nothing. I haven't been in a good exercise routine lately, but I think I can rectify that since improv has come to an end. Exercise has kind of taken the back burner to everything else lately, but I don't mind all that much. I used to get really weird when I wasn't exercising regularly, but lately I'm okay with it.

I watched the Falcons lose today. It was actually very ugly and I couldn't even make it all the way to the end of the game. Something was just off with those boys today. It's okay, though. They have done very well so far, and I don't anticipate that ending.

Tomorrow night we watch our improv show DVD. I can't wait to see some of the things I did. I pretty much have show amnesia. I can remember parts here and there, but a lot of it is a blur. That was such an interesting night in every sense of the word. Anyway, I hope I walk out of the theatre tomorrow feeling satisfied.

Time to go to sleep. Mondays are... well, Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment