Friday, October 16, 2009

No shoes, no shirt, no problem

I have been such a blogging failure lately, but the last several weeks have been so busy. From Homecoming to Michigan to the longest work week ever, I am drained! I have taken more naps this week than I had in the last couple months.

I'm about to head downtown to meet improv folks for dinner before going to the show. This is officially our last weekend as students, so I suggested we do some last-minute bonding. Well, not so much bonding, but a good excuse to have one last hurrah before we finish on Tuesday. I am pretty excited, but I wish I could just teleport down there. I'm already going to be late, I think.

Well, I went to the physical therapist for my rib yesterday and have had a good rib day. I just moved in an awkward way that bothered it for the first time all day. The therapist thought that my right first rib still has slight anterior displacement, while the left first rib now has some slight posterior displacement. It's hard not to chuckle when I think about how I'm still in pain from throwing bean bags seven months ago. Pathetic.

I am now working from home on Fridays. The whole Thursday thing wasn't working out with all of the meetings and events that were getting scheduled on Thursdays. I'm usually beat by Fridays anyway, so it's nice to be able to sit around looking gross.

I guess I better figure out what the weather's doing and put on something to wear to the show. Woooohoooooooo!

Tomorrow I am dogsitting for Turk! I am excited! We are gonna be BFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment