Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wrong place at the wrong time

So, you know how people sometimes say that someone was just in the wrong place at the wrong time? I just heard it on the news. This mother was saying that her son was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Her son shot and killed a bartender and was previously charged with armed robbery and a home invasion/shooting. How does that even make sense?! Being in the wrong place at the wrong time is like innocently walking down the sidewalk eating an ice cream cone when a car jumps the curb and hits you. I don't think executing premeditated crimes constitutes as being in the wrong place at the wrong time. But maybe I'm crazy...

In case anyone was wondering about my candle-handing-out experience last Thursday night... Believe it or not, I was a candle-handing-out failure. I was talking with someone about something on the computer at work and walked outside and all of the people were gone. I ran around the corner to find them all already holding candles. My bad. I failed miserably at my responsibility for the night. Thankfully everyone got a laugh out of it when I came running outside and realized I missed it.

I have been in a neverending battle over homeowner's dues with the property management company of my condo complex. It's like they're drunk at work every day or something. After relentlessly arguing, I finally got them to remove about $800 that were incorrectly billed to me. Today I got an email from the guy letting me know that now all I owe is $56.71 for October's prorated dues. Thankfully, I was able to conveniently attach the document he provided me last month showing that I already paid that amount. Get it together, moron. I don't think he realizes how stupid he looks. Or maybe he does considering I Facebooked him and he had a picture of him licking a statue of a woman's breasts. So professional... Makes me feel like I'm dealing with a stand-up guy. I wish I could have uploaded a photo when I filed my complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Anyways, I guess I'm gonna hit the hay. I sat in on five interviews and a two-hour training today. Needless to say, I don't even remember my name right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment