Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm bringin' home a baby bumble bee

Won't my mommy be so proud of me?! You're darn right. My mother is always proud of me. I don't blame her.

So, I'm considering getting off of the couch and fixing a glass of chocolate milk. I would definitely drink one if it were in my hands right now.

I am watching Pyramid right now - this is such a great show. One of my goals in life is to be on a game show. I think I'd be pretty great at Pyramid. I'd actually be great at anything that doesn't involve trivia. History and geography are lost causes for me. Word games like Lingo are my forte. I am such a game show nut. My favorite is Family Feud... I actually got so sidetracked watching Pyramid that Family Feud has started now. HECK YEAH!

I can't believe it's almost the weekend already. I love four-day weeks. Which is why I looooooove Summer Fridays. Next week we start Summer Fridays, so I'll have every other Friday off work. Count. Me. In.

I'm too tired to say anything worth a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment