Saturday, May 16, 2009

Walk it out (Walk it out)

Today was the day! Despite the horrid weather predictions, it actually didn't end up being too bad for the walk. We got misted on for maybe .5 or 1 mile, but it was great otherwise. It wasn't sunny or anything, but it beat what I thought it would be. I had a team of eleven folks, so we had a good time!

I did not perservere enough for the cotton candy. I waited in line for about ten or fifteen minutes once and it just wasn't moving like I hoped it would be. Then, a little later, my mom went back and waited in line for another ten minutes or so, but the line was just at a stand-still. I guess I didn't go for the cotton candy anyways, but it was slightly disappointing! At least the hot dog was good.

I have had an otherwise lazy day. I have felt unbelievably tired; I think it's the allergies battling against me. I was planning to go to the Braves game today, but felt that I had maxed out my outdoors time this morning. I'm just ready for this pollen nonsense to pass. I am watching the Braves on television and don't mind that I am sitting in the comfort of my bed for this loss. I shouldn't act like this game's over yet...

It's bedtime. I am going to go to spin in the morning to try to alleviate some of this allergy craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment