Sunday, May 31, 2009

No talking in the library

Well, I'd say I've had a pretty productive weekend. I went to Coldstone Friday night, the pool Saturday afternoon, out in Midtown Saturday night, and spent today enjoying the sunshine and hitting up the library.

Call me a dork, but the library is so much fun. I just wanted to walk up and down the aisles all afternoon. I have seven different books checked out right now. It's interesting what the books I'm reading say about me. None of them are fictional books - those were the two I returned today because they didn't intrigue me soon enough. All of my books are nonfiction books of some kind and I think they say a lot about my life. I will just leave it that vague and continue on to another topic.

Oh yeah, I got a smoothie today and it was making me feel absolutely crazy... in a good way. It had strawberries, pineapple and kiwi and I had a great time with it. It put me in the best mood! I was just laughing hysterically at everything, acting somewhat intoxicated. I love FOOD!

Last night when we were out, this guy kept trying to talk to me and get me to dance. Needless to say, I wasn't having it, but at one point he was just like, "YOU ARE SHAWN JOHNSON." It was funny because I used to get that during the Olympics and it just picked up a bit because of Dancing With The Stars. I still think that nobody would tell me that if we weren't similar in size...

No comments:

Post a Comment