Friday, May 15, 2009

Sinus Magee

I am beyond ready for allergy season to be over. My face feels so crowded right now. I have high hopes that I am nearing the final stretch.

Tomorrow is the walk for CF. I am excited that it is finally here, but kinda wish my team had exceeded $10,000 in donations. There's still a chance that it will happen since the donation deadline was extended through June 30. A swell friend of mine also already has a fundraiser in the works for June 13, so that's pretty awesome! Right now, I believe the team is maybe about $500 short of $10,000.

Anyways, the weather predictions for tomorrow aren't looking so hot. But the cotton candy prediction is promising. I should have starved myself all day so I could make room for cotton candy. Now that I think about it, is it possible to get full on cotton candy? I mean, it's basically a liquid by the time it makes it to your stomach. I guess you could eat it until you got sick from the sugar and vomited. Note to self. I'm hoping for some good weather for a good morning with good friends!

Today I started rereading The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. What a great book. I highly recommend it to anyone who may have stumbled upon this. It made me think about a lot the first time through, and I found myself thinking about even more in the chunk I read earlier today. I admire him.

I guess I'm going to get ready to sleep. I took some Benadryl in hopes of straightening some shenanigans out within my face. Sinus pain SUCKS!

I'm hoping for a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment