Thursday, May 7, 2009

Red Beezy

OMG. I am drinking a Red Bull. I am so not like this, but I've already worked over 40 hours this week and it's Thursday. Today I have been that delirious level of tired where I seem intoxicated.

I went to the SC joint doctor on Tuesday and got some good news...ish. He said let's give it two more months before considering anything 'invasive.' I'm happy to hear that, but I also wouldn't mind kicking the pain to the curb. I was prescribed a few different medications administered through patches, so that has been helping a little. Whatever... I'm a champion.

I'm about to have to go hand people candles. That is my task for tonight. Saturday I was assigned the task of THE Beer Supervisor for a party with over 1,200 guests. Good idea? Not so much. My job description said to look for visibly intoxicated people and take them to the medic tent. I say that in the past tense because I think I switched shifts with someone. Anyways, yeah... As exciting as it sounded, I don't know that I want to be in charge of regulating drunks.

Well, it's candle time. I can't wait to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment