Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chocolate milk

So, I finally got around to fixing that glass of chocolate milk that I talked about yesterday. It was just as incredible as I figured it might be. I think the anticipation over 24 hours might have helped.

I won the $45,000 bonus round on Wheel of Fortune tonight. The answer was "Court is adjourned." I think anybody would have been impressed if they had seen how few letters I had when I solved that puzzle. Yes, I measure my self-worth by how well I do on game shows sitting in my living room alone. And thankfully I do well, so I feel that life is worth living.

Today I had steak nachos for lunch for the second consecutive day, so that was exciting. I don't know if there's ever been a moment in my life that steak nachos didn't sound appetizing. I seriously amaze myself when it comes to Mexican food. When asked what I'd like to eat, I don't know that anything OTHER than Mexican food has come to mind first. Seriously. Occasionally I come up with something else I would like because I feel like other people are judging, but I usually make it pretty clear that my answer is going to be the same regardless of the day.

I have to get fuel for the Batmobile before I go to work tomorrow, so I'm about to hit the hay. On the way home from work, I decided I'd rather get up 15 minutes early than prolong my trip to the couch by 15 minutes. I think I made the right decision.

Tomorrow is FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment