Sunday, September 19, 2010

Red wine and Ambien

I haven't had red wine and Ambien; I was simply quoting a John Mayer song. I have, however, had a similar cocktail. Ambien is really cool. At lunch at Wendy's yesterday, my mom was telling me how Ambien shuts down parts of your central nervous system. It's crazy because, sometimes I take Ambien and don't feel very tired, but I won't have remembered doing stuff when I wake up the next day. We'll see if this blog post falls into that category...

Yesterday was a very relaxing day. I slept til about noon, and then got up to watch some college football. My mom came over in the afternoon and, as you may have guessed, we went to Wendy's. We then stopped by Marshalls where I fed my jacketaholism. I got the cutest navy blue, lightweight pea-coat type ordeal! Oh man, it is so cute. I want to wear it NOW.

Last night I met a friend (ER) at Pappasito's for some margaritas. We got this pitcher of something called the Wave, which was part margarita and part sangria. It was pretty good, but my stomach gets a little fierce when I've had too much sour mix. Man, I love that girl. It was so much fun just to chat and what not. AWESOME!

Today was another worthless day. I slept until about 11:00 a.m. and then tried to go exercise. While I did exercise for a good chunk of time, some of it was spent walking on the treadmill because I was kind of enthralled in a girly book I was reading. I came home, showered, and got ready for an uneventful day.

The highlights of the day consist of wins from the Atlanta Braves and Falcons. The Phillies, however, pulled out a come-from-behind RIDICULOUS win, which made me pretty angry.

I spent the rest of the day writing aimlessly in different journals, experiencing pain in my sinuses - you know, the usual. I literally stepped outside twice - once for the gym, and once to take the trash out. I guess I needed one of those pointless days, but it would be nice to feel productive right now. Who knows... maybe some of the stuff I wrote has significance.

No comments:

Post a Comment