Tuesday, September 14, 2010

When I wake up in the mornin'...

Sometimes I fail at things. Lately, that thing is writing blogs. It's funny because blogging is something I enjoy, so I don't exactly know why it's been falling to the wayside lately.

I had a good weekend. I took it VERY easy - really made the most of having a weekend without obligations. Honestly, it seemed like it lasted FOREVER! I stayed home pretty much the entire time, mainly watching sports. I saw Georgia Tech and the Atlanta Falcons get their first losses of the season. Ugh!

Atlanta's athletic failure continued on Sunday night when I went to the Braves game with BA. We had a lot of fun! Unfortunately the Braves lost. I did, however, eat some Dippin' Dots. I really, really didn't want to witness another loss this year, but sometimes the stars just don't align. I'll have another opportunity, though...

TOMORROW! Me and my brother are going to the game, and it's at 12:10 p.m. I'm pretty excited because I don't think I've ever taken off work to go to a sporting event. It makes me think of Zack Morris on "Saved By the Bell" when he plays hooky and catches a ball at the Dodgers game and is caught on TV. The main difference here is that I requested time off forever ago, but it will still feel risque! However, I might be on TV! My brother got us awesome tickets in literally the fifth row. AHHH! I am excited!

I don't have a whole lot else to say. I got the official call about sinus surgery today, so I should have that scheduled within a week. The nurse mentioned that recovery would be about two weeks, which kinda surprised me. Now I've just gotta coordinate with the CF doctor to see if I should try to do IV antibiotics or anything while I'm already getting thrown into the slammer. Decisions, decisions.

Have a great night!

Did you hear about the corduroy pillow?
It's making HEADLINES!

No comments:

Post a Comment