Monday, September 6, 2010

Moving picture

Helloooooooooo! It's bedtime! I know it's early, but I'm trying to take advantage of the Labor Day holiday - and my parents' anniversary. This week will be AWESOME if I start it off with some solid sleep!

Well, my hair appointment was successful on Saturday. I got my hair dyed brown with some blonde highlights. I like it so far. We'll see how its unveiling goes at work tomorrow.

Saturday night's crew shift was surprisingly short because the 10:30 p.m. show got canceled. Although it stinks that it got canceled, it was refreshing to finish up earlier than expected. I ended up going out for a few drinks after the show, so I still got home as late as usual (2:00 a.m).

Sunday I slept in until about 11:00 a.m. and then headed to the gym. I spent most of the day being lazy. I did, however, go to a MOVIE! I went to see The Other Guys (with MM), which was pretty funny. I hadn't been to the movies in forever and I really enjoyed it. I didn't fall asleep during it, either, which is an accomplishment for me.

Today was a lazy day, too, but I got to catch up with a friend I haven't gotten to see much this year (ER). Between her endeavors in Israel and my crazy-busy life since she's returned, it was good to catch up. We had some beers at the pool and talked life. It was so good to see her!

Finally, I went out to eat at El Azteca with JM. I hadn't seen her since her BIRTHDAY last weekend, so that was fun, too. It was a Labor Day well-spent.

Now I'm gonna get a solid night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment