Saturday, September 18, 2010

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I'm at one of those points again where the world just feels like it's spinning out of control. I literally feel like I blogged yesterday, but apparently it's been four days. In some respects that makes me glad because I know I'm out and about accomplishing things. In other ways, though, it's discouraging because I know I'm not stopping to smell the roses, which is kinda stressing me out.

Well, I will vomit if I talk about the Braves game on Wednesday. My record has dropped to 6 and 4. BLAH BLAH BLAH. The Braves and I are not on great terms right now, but I was happy for a win tonight.

My surgery is officially on the books for October 11. I'm not sure yet what the plan is as far as getting admitted, going on IV antibiotics, taking off from work, etc. Honestly I'm still processing the fact that it's scheduled, so I'll give it a few days to start finalizing those details. I feel a sense of relief, but I'm also overwhelmed.

I was in the show last night and it was fun! It was one of the new apprentices' (AF) first shows, so that was cool. He and I were in every scene together, too! I played Remote Control Styles, Musical Styles (80s love ballad, 90s boy band, R&B, rap), Repeat Scene Stereotypes (drag queens, drunk drug dealers, rednecks), and Oscar Musical Funeral (as Barbara Buchanan). Yeeehaw!

Today I met my siblings (and my brother's girlfriend) for lunch at Chick-fil-A. Then, for dinner, I went to Los Bravos with KW. I needed to get out and do something because today was kinda 'mleh.' I had a great time. We watched a documentary called Dear Zachary and it was really interesting. Although today had its ups and downs, I'm thankful to be ending on an 'up.'

Sleeping sounds so awesome right now! I am really excited to sleep and feel new in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment