Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Standin' in the light of your halo

I am not a fan of that song by Beyonce (the one I quoted in my title). I don't even know why I put that as my title. I'm never going to look at this post again.

Well, first things first, it's kinda late. I went to Starbucks this evening and got a half-caffeinated vanilla latte. I don't think I got too caffeinated, but this shortened workweek also has me slightly off-kilter. Anyway, I plan on going to sleep RIGHT AFTER I finish this post. Take that, Blogger!

Yesterday the Braves fell out of first place for the first time since May. It hurt. It truly did. However, the good news is that there's still plenty of time. I really don't want it to come down to the wire, so I have trust that they'll pull through. I changed my Facebook profile picture in their honor today, so they better not do anything crazy.

I'm in tomorrow night's show, so I'm excited for that! Also, we found out tonight that we're going to have Mondays off of rehearsal for the next couple of months. I'm pretty sure I'm in shock, but I am also feeling super-relieved. With how run-down I've been feeling lately, I could definitely use an extra night to rejuvenate - especially at the beginning of the week. I can't wait to get on that stage tomorrow!

I had a marathon study appointment yesterday. It was this big check-in appointment where I did basically everything that I did when I was originally screened for the study. The ironic part is, since I haven't been on the study drug (OR PLACEBO!) for almost two weeks, testing these things was absolutely unnecessary. The bottom line is that I'll get paid and they wanted me to do it, but it sure was worthless. Regardless of whether or not I was on the drug or the placebo, it would have been out of my system.

Tomorrow I have my sinus CT scan, so hopefully I can schedule my surgery sooner than later and proceed like normal. I can't believe my ENT appointment was only a week ago. It seems like I've been waiting to schedule this surgery for MONTHS. Ooh, drama queen.

Honestly, I know there's more to say, but I don't think I'll try to retrieve it from my brain. Odds are that it's just more rambling...per usual.

Have a good night!!!! HAPPY THURSDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment