Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Turn off the lights. WHOA-WHOA.

Do you ever find yourself thinking 'Hey, it's 11:00 p.m., I have a migraine, and I need to be up for the dentist in less than eight hours?' Me too.

Well, the highlight of my day was having a piece of regular coffee cake from Starbucks. I've been craving bakery-esque items ever since a bakery-related question on Family Feud yesterday. Right now I would love to eat one mini powdered donut and one mini chocolate-covered donut.

Guess what? Drew's Crew broke the $12K barrier today. I honestly can't even believe it; it's very humbling.

What else? I just got home from improv rehearsal (OXYMORON!) a little while ago. We worked on guessing games. It was fun!

So, I've passed the accident site a few times this week and it makes me shudder thinking about it -- especially when I see the falling-down wall and the twisted-up guard rail. It brings back a lot of unpleasant memories. I drive that route enough that I'm sure I will be desensitized soon, but in the meantime...SNAP.

I guess it's about that time. My teeth need their beauty sleep. Happy last-day-of-March tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment