Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yep, I'm backdating this

I have no idea where the week went. I can't believe I haven't logged into Blogger all week. That's just straight-up insanity.

Oh dang... I forgot like I was supposed to pretend it was Wednesday. I FAILED!

Anyway, if it had been Wednesday, I'd probably make some comments about how I had to go into work for an interview on my telecommute day. Then I might mention that I had rehearsal and that we worked on characters.

Oh, but the main thing I'd highlight is that I was in a show on Tuesday night. It was sold out, which was super cool since we usually dont have Tuesday shows. Anyway, I played Buzzer Bachelorette, Script in Hand, Oscar Musical, ABC Buzzer Beatnik Poetry, and Repeat Scene Musical Styles. It was a lot of fun!

Then, I'd probably end the post mentioning how I was going to perform on Thursday (although that would mean I could predict the future because the cast was announced Thursday morning). And then I'd say that I was looking forward to our bowling tournament at work, even though I couldn't afford the time away from my desk.

It's crazy writing the post like this; I almost feel like a psychic.

No comments:

Post a Comment