Saturday, March 26, 2011

26

Hi! Today is my friend BB's birthday, which means it's exactly one month until mine. We are 26 twins!

I performed improv on Thursday night. The crowd was unusually rowdy for a Thursday, but they stood up at the end, so that was cool. I played Buzzer Talk Show (as Willy Nilly), Foreign-Dubbed Soap Opera (on stage), Repeat Scene Direction, ABC Buzzer Beatnik Poetry, and Oscar Musical Styles. I felt good about my performance.

I just ate a PowerBar and realized they smell like dog.

I'm about to go work out. I ran three miles yesterday, so I'm feeling pretty motivated. Go Drew!

Speaking of Drew (what a bad segue), Drew's Crew has been killing it! We have topped $7,500 and are way outpacing ourselves compared to last year. I'm so thankful for all of my walkers!

I can't believe it's almost April and I dated something with the year 2010 yesterday. Get it together!

There's a long day a'brewin'! I guess it's time to get out of bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment