Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Get da kid some gummy bears

Hi! This post won't be a worthwhile read, so that's my fair warning.

My mom and I are watching The Bucket List. I like this movie because there are so many quotations that resonate with me. I've only seen it once all the way through, but I'm enjoying it again. It's pretty hilarious. I'm proud because I haven't fallen asleep yet...

Drew's Crew has raised more than $14K to cure CF, so I'm very thrilled with my team. Keep it coming!

I'm at the beach in case anyone was wondering.

The Braves just lost, so that sucks. I was really hoping they'd pull through with a come-from-behind win, but the Braves obviously had a different plan.

I'm still thinking about how I wish I had a donut -- preferably a white powdered one. I almost got some at the store, but the smallest package had 16 mid-sized donuts. I don't need to get involved in all of that!

I'm hoping for a sunny day tomorrow. We had a windy one today.

It's almost bedtime. Let the dreams begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment