Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eye can't take it anymore

I've never really known what commercials meant when they talked about dry or itchy eyes from allergies...until today. My eyeballs physically hurt. I'm not even joking. It hurts to have them open. Although eye drops have always been a fear of mine, I broke down and bought some tonight because I had no idea what else to do. The weird thing is that I put drops in a little bit ago, and it's like my eyeballs already feel like sponges. RIDICULOUS! I'm about to use the drops again. I could easily see this fear becoming an obsession. NEED. DROPS.

I go to the ENT tomorrow. Let's get excited! I'm actually not at all excited because it means getting up early on a telecommute day. I have no idea what I was thinking when I scheduled such an early appointment. It will be interesting to see what my nose is doing. Other than being a punk.

Umm, I guess I probably haven't announced the three kidney stones in here yet. I have three kidney stones. There. I said it. The CT scan said it first.

Onto non-bodily topics...Work is stressful. I'm not even gonna pretend it isn't.

Tonight I met a friend (MV) at Starbucks. That was most definitely the highlight of the day. I sure needed a refreshing beverage and a listening ear. DORKY!

I don't feel like saying anything else because all I can think about is going to get my eye drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment