Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Improvisational comedy shows

Well, this post is purely to catch up improv-wise. I'm honestly not sure why I continue to write what improv games I played, but I like habit. However, don't feel obligated to read this. At this point, I'm just curious to see if I can remember it all. That being said, this information may or may not be accurate...

Saturday, March 5 at 8:00 p.m.: Buzzer Bachelorette, Foreign-Dubbed Soap Opera, Sit Stand Lean Oscar, Meet the Experts, Musical Styles

Saturday, March 5 at 10:30 p.m.: Repeat Scene Styles, Oscar Musical, Hip or Not, Phones, Musical Styles

Thursday, March 10: Stereotypes, Subcons, Meet the Experts, Emo Spot (straight), Remote Control Styles

Friday, March 11: ABC (with three people), Emo Spot (straight), Confessions Buzzer, Remote Control Styles

So, I did it. I'm not gonna lie, though. Right when I realized I was missing one thing, I noticed that my improv notebook has been sitting on my bed this entire time, so I did reference it (for only one thing). So sue me.

ANYWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment