Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dreeeeeeeeeeeams

I am really writing to say that I'm too tired to write anything, but felt like saying hi anyway. I just got home from my double-shift at the theatre and find myself soooo exhausted that it's unreal! The most exciting part is that I am about to conk out. Wooo!

Today was NOT a productive day. I slept until after 11:00 a.m. Then, I got up and sat around for quite a while. I ended up opening a Word document and writing whatever I felt like writing. Ya know how I mentioned my book and how I wanted to work on it this weekend? Well, I decided to try this new thing called 'start over.' I know that's a ridiculous thing to consider when I'm at 200ish pages of the book, but it's revamping with a clean slate in mind. As I get inspired to tell stories that I know I've already written about, I'll retrieve them from the old document. Who knows... I'm basically just rambling at this point. I've just been feeling kind of empty lately, but I know I'm not empty.

I didn't work out Friday or today, but whatever.

I went to the library today to return several books and browse and see what tickled my fancy. For the first time since I got my library card, I did not check out a book. I was just feeling kind of unattached to anything I picked up. Plus, I know that reading will inhibit my writing. Soooooo, I am library bookless for the first time in as long as I can remember.

Finally, before I headed downtown, I met my sister for El Toro. It was gooooooooooood. On that note, it's bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment