Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I get knocked down

So, the title of this post is in honor of Chumbawumba. But, in all honesty, I don't even like them. That song was fun for a hot minute, but now it's obnoxious. I don't know how I got it in my head...

Let me tell you why I am excited today. I got an iPod! My sister actually got one with points she earned at work, but I bought it from her since she already had one. I'm not going to lie... it's pretty stinkin' hot! It is silver with some black accents on it. I need to add music to it and what not. However, I'm most excited because it has the radio. I know most iPod people are too good for the radio, but I looooove listening to the radio. It's full of surprises and it's a way to stay up-to-date with what's hip. You know I'm hip (says the girl who is at least five years behind on the iPod craze)!

Today was a great day, mainly because I had Mexican x 2. For lunch, I had Willy's. Typical behavior, but I devoured some steak nachos. Then, for dinner, I went to El Azteca and enjoyed some mango margaritas (YEAH!) and a combo. It was pretty awesome.

I'm super-excited right now because I get to telecommute tomorrow. There are some events being hosted in our building, so I get to benefit with a day at home. It will be perfect because I need to finalize some email communications, and it will be so much easier to do when I'm at home. It seems like I rarely luck out on days like this, but it looks as though my time has come. Awesome!

This weekend should be fun, I think. I'm going out to dinner with one of my work friends on Friday. Then, on Saturday, I'm working both of the shows at the theatre. That should be fun and Valentines-ish. Sunday I'm going to a basketball game at Oglethorpe University, so I bet I'll enjoy that, too. It sounds like a good weekend, although I'm anti-Valentine's Day in the same way that I am most holidays.

Well, I'm pretty darn tired because I went into work really early today. I savor my Tuesdays since I don't have any obligations... Ahhh, time for bed and a fun day of working from home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment