Friday, February 12, 2010

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland

So, it's supposed to snow in Atlanta again tomorrow, like it did about a month ago. It's funny because I really dislike the cold, but I like precipitation. I would like it to be in the 80s every day, but if it's not, I tend to like precipitation. I have always been a fan of rain, and snow isn't bad, either. It sounds like the possibility of snow is pretty promising, so we'll see how it goes. The good news is that it shouldn't hang around for long, so we can hopefully avoid the icy mess that came along with last month's snow.

I've had the best week I've had in quite some time, for no real reason. Things calmed down enough to not be on-edge at work, so that obviously has an extremely positive influence on me. Plus, I've just had a nice week. Wednesday I worked from home and then, instead of rehearsing, we went out to a bar, so that was nice. Tonight I went to the show and had fun laughing there, too. It was nice to catch a bit of a break this week since it feels like I haven't gotten that in a while. I got to take it easy and I needed that.

Right now I'm just kind of surprised at where my memory has gone. I was just reading an AJC article online and it referenced my high school media center. WHOA. Okay, so this story just took a drastic turn. Really, though, the article referenced the media center and I have been wondering for about 10 minutes now where that even was in the school. I was totally blanking, partially because I was so surprised it wasn't coming to mind easily. Somehow, though, just then when I typed 'WHOA,' I could picture it. I just remembered. Everyone can breathe now.

Speaking of breathing, I don't sound too hot today. It might be a combination of the bar shenanigans, some smoky air, yelling to hear people last night, the crazy weather, etc. Either way, though, I sound a little junky. I found myself short-of-breath some today. Hopefully it's just some kind of fluke. Over the last several weeks, I have been sneezing a ton. Fact-sharing time is over now.

I think I'll go to sleep. I'm going out to an early lunch tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a nice early lunch today. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling 100%. Love ya, girl. xox

    ps-picked out a KILLER monologue.

    ReplyDelete