Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hit me off

Man, tonight at improv I was reminded of the singing group New Edition and got excited. Perhaps that CD will have to journey with me in the car tomorrow...

Speaking of tomorrow: SHOWTIME! I am actually getting really excited for tomorrow's performance. My favorite thing about improv is that it is constantly challenging; there are always so many different areas in which I can improve. There really is no limit, which is pretty cool. It keeps it lively! I have a lot of awesome people coming to support me tomorrow, so I'm really pumped! I'm looking forward to an AWESOME show.

I got up this morning and went to the gym. Boy, I am quite the overachiever! I have exercised four consecutive days - I think it's been quite a while since I've done that. Don't stop counting now, though, because I'm going to make it five tomorrow morning. This morning I ran a mile, then did sprints for a mile, then hopped on the Stairmaster for a few minutes. I cut it a little shorter than usual since I was a little slow to get up. The best thing about exercising in the morning is that I already feel accomplished before the day has really begun...

I'm surprised at how exhausted I feel right now, but it's awesome. I know I'm going to be asleep within minutes of putting my head on the pillow. I love that feeling; tossing and turning is LAME!

Well, I better get on that before I have a second wind. I need to find some cohorts tomorrow morning to help me fulfill Operation: Nachostitious. Everyone knows I need Willy's steak nachos on show days.

1 comment: