Friday, February 5, 2010

Barracuda

Well, I am comfortably sitting in bed, getting ready to hit the hay. I am extreeeeemely tired tonight. It's been a long day and I just got home from my IMPROV show a little while ago. Woohoo!

Tonight was a lot of fun! I was in Buzzer, Repeat Scene Styles, Emo Interview and Oscar Musical. Again, that's mainly for my jogs down the improv memory lane - not so much so anybody else will understand what those things mean. I felt pretty good about every single scene, so that's a refreshing feeling to have! I had several of my wonderful friends and family members there supporting me despite the rain, so that was awesome. Plus, it was a friend's first apprentified show and she was stellar - especially at singing games. Her excellence overcompensates for my shouting to music!

I enjoyed steak nachos at Willy's today, per my pre-show tradition. A late-ish lunch of steak nachos is the perfect thing to get me geared up for improv. I had part of a Monster energy drink before the show and was feeling super hyper. It was a good kick to get me going! Throw in a few gummy bears and I am good to go!

Well, I'm pretty relieved because I don't have a whole lot on the agenda for the weekend. I am guessing I'll lay low tomorrow. Then Saturday I have a hair appointment and lunch with a friend. Otherwise I don't plan on doing much. I'm pretty sure I work at the theatre every weekend for the rest of the month, so I'll savor this weekend while I have it. I haven't quite decided what to do hairwise. As usual, I have been extremely satisfied with my hair ever since I made the appointment. Why does it always work this way?!

Anyway, I'm a sleepy one and have a lot to accomplish work-wise tomorrow. I'll be working from home, but I will be in. the. zone.

Cheers to a good week!

1 comment: