Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Why you so obsessed with me?

Gosh, I am so tired right now. I'm not even sure what I'm doing and why I'm not asleep. It feels like today should already be next Monday because this week has been so long.

Well, yesterday at work we had our holiday door decorating contest. Unfortunately, the person I planned to team up with was at a conference, so I gracefully bowed out. There was a Bah Humbug category, so maybe I'll win that. But probably not. BAH HUMBUG! I love stuff like that, but I also know how ridiculously competitive I get, so it's probably best that I didn't participate.

Last night we had our annual homeowners' meeting. Let's just say it was interesting... and I think I got some good character ideas for improv. I'm glad I went because I find stuff like that thoroughly amusing. I also wish I hadn't gone because it's time I'll never get back, but oh well. At least I know my dues are increasing since nobody will probably tell me.

Today was a pretty good day. I feel like I got a lot accomplished at work, but I can't even tell you what I meant by that because I'm not sure. I went to Starbucks during lunch and wrote/read some, so that was a nice use of time. I also got on the elliptical today before I headed home. I got in a pretty good workout, if I do say so myself. Then, I came home and wasted the night away. I ate a little bit and read some more. I just tried to straighten up my room a bit, but I got tired and started sitting in bed instead.

Tomorrow is our holiday party at work. It starts at noon and then we get to enjoy an early release, so it's going to be a short day. It's too bad I have kind of a lot of stuff to do, but I'll just take care of the rest of it from home after the party if need be. I'm excited to get to leave work early. Yeeeehaw!

I just wrote this entire thing and decided I didn't say anything worthwhile. Oh well. Sometimes I just don't have anything exciting to say... or I'm too tired to make it sound exciting. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment