Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's the mooooost wonderful tiiiiime of the year

Well, what can I say!? It has been an enjoyable break, but I can't believe it's almost over. I'm looking forward to another short week, though, with two days in the office, one working from home, and then four consecutive days off again. I have to say that I prefer this life over the one in which the majority of my time is spent at work. But oh well. I'll save that life for when I've won the lottery.

I haven't been outside since Friday, which is awesome. Some people might call it lazy, but it has been so enjoyable for me! I have literally worn pajamas since Tuesday, with the exception of eight hours on Christmas Eve and another seven hours on Christmas. It's back to work tomorrow, so I'm enjoying these last several hours in pajamas while they last.

I've worked on my book a lot while I've been home, but I'm still waiting to receive the answer of how to organize it all... my brain is supposed to be sending it to me. It is all scattered and on different topics, but it's all a part of what makes me who I am. I know that the answer will come to me soon because I set a deadline of December 31, 2009. Only about four more days!

I can safely say that I've enjoyed a lot of food over the holidays... including two rounds of pancakes (one for lunch today!). On Christmas Eve we had traditional Thanksgiving-like food, such as turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, etc. Then, on Christmas Day, we did our usual brunch where I gorged myself on sausage balls, quiche, fruit, etc. I have pretty much eaten for half of each day and slept for the other half. Rejuvenation, baby!

My mom and I are going to watch Failure to Launch at 7:00 p.m. We watched Knocked Up earlier today and Funny People yesterday. I'm just proud of myself because I haven't fallen asleep during any of the movies, and that's typically my forte. I think it's because I've fixed coffee to drink during each of the movies. What a senior citizen!

Well, I better start getting ready for the movie. I've got a lot of stuff to pack up before I leave for work in the morning. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment