Thursday, December 3, 2009

Today. Was the happiest day of her life.

Before anyone gets too rambunctious, I'm just singing the lyrics in my head in the title of this post. So chill out, fan club.

Well, guess where I was tonight.... The theatre. HA!!!!!!!! Bet nobody guessed. Tonight's show was a lot of fun, and I'm super-glad I went. Even though I was tired and didn't know if I should go, I am confident that I made the best decision.

Everything that happened today is blurring together. Things that happened this morning feel like they happened two days ago. One of my frizziends had a dead car battery this morning, so I left work to go lend my car's strength to a car in need. It was successful. I don't know why watching people with jumper cables makes me so anxious.

After work, I met a friend at Willy's to grab something to eat before the show. I had been in a Willy's drought (probably three weeks), but I went twice this week, so that satisfied my stomach and soul. I got the same thing both times..... steak nachos. Yeah buddy.

I need to hit the gym tomorrow. I have failed at my attempt to work out this week. That's okay, though. One step at a time... I figure I can work out during my lunch hour since I won't be concerned with getting sweaty (telecommuting). Then, I'm working at the young alumni holiday party at night, so that will be hilarious.

Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment