Sunday, December 6, 2009

Goooo Yellow Jackets!

Friday's workout-during-lunch plan wasn't too successful. In fact, I ended up eating El Toro instead. That's always a worthwhile tradeoff. Burn calories or gorge myself? Gorge! Heck yes!

The holiday party Friday night was fun. I realized last-minute that I didn't have cash for parking, so I swung by Publix and got cash back by purchasing a Red Bull. I pretty much watched student volunteers man the door. It was a very easy job, and it was kind of fun to be in such a happening place. It was pretty crowded, though, because everyone felt the need to stay in a very confined space.

Yesterday was pretty productive, I guess. I got up, went to the gym, and went to Lowe's to get some supplies. I got a letter of violation for having brass doorknobs rather than brush nickel, so I had to get new doorknobs and locks. Sometimes it's absurd to have to pay for stuff you don't even want. Especially when it's expensive.

Then, I sat around and went to the grocery store before watching Georgia Tech win the ACC championship. The game was entirely too close for comfort, but it was a good game nonetheless. I cleaned my room a bit at the end of the game because I found myself getting frustrated with what I was seeing. All's well that ends well!

Today the new doorknobs and locks were installed, and the old satellite dish (that I also got a letter about) was removed. It feels good not to be a delinquent homeowner anymore. In addition to watching these things get taken care of, I watched the Falcons get taken care of. It was a pretty ugly game. OH. WELL. At least one of my teams made me proud this weekend.

Well, tomorrow starts a long week of mass emails and shenanigans. I have improv on Monday and Wednesday and our annual homeowners' meeting on Tuesday. We have a work holiday potluck on Thursday. Plus, there are about a million mass emails I need to create that will send this week. So, it looks like it will be a busy one.

On that note, I'm going to try to get to bed early so I can get up and exercise before work. I went to the gym yesterday AND today, so let's see if I can make it three in a row. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment