Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tell 'em all I'm on vacation

Title: Song lyric from "Truth" by Jason Aldean.

WELL WELL WELL! It's Thursday night which only means one thing... I'm working from home tomorrow! Telecommuting makes a world of difference to me. It gives me the opportunity to sleep a little later, wear my pajamas all day and have some quiet time that I don't often get at work. I can't wait to get to go for a multi-hour waking period without having to speak out loud to anyone other than myself, although I won't do that either.

Tonight I got home from work a little after 7:00 p.m. and got changed into pajamas. I straightened my room a bit, and then got settled watching some Saturday Night Live holiday special. It was pretty entertaining, I must say. But I was definitely a little disappointed that The Office wasn't on in order for SNL to be on... You win some, you lose some.

I had a dream the other night that someone broke into my house. It was really interesting because the thief was actually still inside and was just sort of redecorating. Per my usual dorky behavior, I tried to look up those terms, and the robbery is understandably indicative of feeling as though my identity is being stolen or credit is being taken from me. Decorating involves trying to mask things or cover up something. Whew! Lots to think about, but someone is apparently out to get me!

Today I had what I may deem the best nachos I've ever had at Willy's. I don't know what made them any different than the nachos I usually get, but I think it's that I needed them now more than ever - emotionally. This week has been draining in every sense of the word. Now, tell me if it's ironic that I accidentally typed "weak" rather than "week" the first go-round. I think not. I think that would be one of the best adjectives to describe my current state!

It's time for another night of dreams to analyze.

No comments:

Post a Comment